& Replacement Services in Milwaukee
Improve your home's curb appeal with convenient & affordable siding.
Renew the look of your home with the professional siding installation and repair services from Gibbs Home Improvements. We offer a variety of siding choices that boost your home’s curb-side appeal as well as its overall beauty. Get siding that is meant to withstand even the harshest Wisconsin winters!
If your home needs a touch-up, trust Gibbs Home Improvements to provide you with the latest in siding materials. Fiberglass siding has quickly become the most popular choice for homeowners who want a reliable, sturdy, weather-resistant option. However, we install and repair a variety of siding that best suits your needs.
Fiberglass siding is a favorite among Wisconsin residents because the material doesn’t contract and expand in harsh weather conditions, meaning it looks great year after year without warping. And fiberglass siding is available in a variety of colors, including a beautiful wood design that is impossible to differentiate between real wood siding.
Solid Wood Siding
Painted and pre-primed wood siding revitalizes the appearance of any home. From cottages to modern architecture styles, solid wood siding is available in a variety of shades for the perfect rustic cabin look or redwood luxury home.
Vinyl siding has long been a standard for siding material because it is easy to care for and lasts a long time. Quality vinyl siding doesn’t chip, peel or flake, so you home looks great year after year.
Fiber Cement Siding
For homeowners who are interested in a green alternative, fiber cement siding is the perfect solution. Fiber cement siding is available in a plethora of colors, styles and shapes, ensuring you can find the ideal fit for your Wisconsin home. Like vinyl siding, fiber cement siding is easy to maintain and is extremely durable.
Brick & Stone Siding
You just can’t beat the appeal bricks and stones bring to a home. Brick and stone siding looks amazing in every neighborhood and setting, and due to the extensive possibilities when it comes to colors, styles and features, brick and stone siding can compliment any home. Brick and stone siding look real and can be impossible to distinguish from real brick and stone home at a distance.
Steel & Aluminum Siding
Steel and aluminum siding are low-maintenance options for homeowners, which is why they are favored over other types of siding. Steel and aluminum siding can withstand rain, hail, snow and sleet, and even the harshest summer heat. Because metal siding cannot absorb moisture, mold and mildew are unable to grow, and insects and burrowing bugs are not able to penetrate the siding.
Ask about our siding accessories!
Do I Need New Siding?
If you aren’t sure whether new siding will improve the look of your home, check out our easy guide to new siding.
- Quality home siding can withstand seasonal weather year after year. Continued peeling, chipping or cracking can be an indicator of underlying problems with your siding. If you’ve had to paint your siding more than once in 10 years, then your siding may need to be replaced.
- Higher than usual heating and cooling utility bills can serve as a sign that your home needs new siding. A visual check completed seasonally can help identify areas where heat or cool air is escaping.
- Warped or rotted siding should be replaced immediately.
- Cracked or loose siding can be a result of a storm or other bad weather. A few cracks or a couple of loose boards can be easily fixed by Gibbs Home Improvements. However, large sections of loose or cracked siding should be replaced quickly before the under layers are exposed to the elements, resulting in water damage.
- Mold and mildew located at the seams of your siding is the result of water getting trapped in the wall. Investigate these areas to ensure mildew and mold don’t spread.
The under layer -- or the area below the siding -- can become damaged even when your home’s siding appears intact. Trapped water and dry rot are the leading causes of under layer damage. If you noticed either of these, it’s time to replace your siding.
Why is Vinyl Siding So Popular?
Vinyl siding is still one of the most popular choices by homeowners because it offers a long-term performance. It doesn’t chip, scratch or flake, and it comes in an assortment of colors that compliment any home. Vinyl siding is easy to maintain -- just soap and water can keep your vinyl siding looking great year after year.